Magic Cake: the cake that has conquered the web
Loved and recreated by foodies, foodbloggers and cooking enthusiasts, it is defined as magical because the type of preparation and cooking to which it is subjected causes it to cook in a different way and create three layers of different textures: the upper one becomes like a pan of spain, the central one resembles a cream and the base resembles a pudding.
4 egg whites
1 tablespoon of water
125g melted butter
500ml warm milk
2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
Magic Cake See also
Super soft chocolate cake
Quick and fluffy apple pie
Savory pie with mushrooms and bacon: the recipe for a delicious quiche!
1. Beat the egg whites until stiff
2. Beat the egg yolks with the sugar, water and vanilla until soft and airy. Add the melted butter and mix well. Finally, add the flour.
3. Add the milk and mix.
4. Using a spatula, incorporate the whites in a bottom-up motion to avoid deflating the mixture.
5. Put the mixture in a 20cmx20cm (or 20cm diameter) baking pan (not one that can be opened, because the mixture is too liquid and risks coming out).
6. Bake at 170 ° for 1 hour or in any case until the surface is golden. Leave to cool in the pan for at least 3 hours.
Have you already tried to do it?
Original recipe © Kitchen Nostalgia