How to look younger: 5 simple steps to do it!
The passage of time brings with it some small wrinkles, physical changes and a good dose of wisdom and self-awareness. If on the last points we have nothing to complain about, for the first ones, we would perhaps like to have a little more say in the matter. It is true, stopping time is certainly not possible, but slowing down its course and making it our ally is a " simpler undertaking than it may seem. That's right: with a few little tricks and healthy lifestyle habits you can look younger and look brighter and more attractive without too much effort. Do not you believe it? Here are five simple steps to look younger and feel better about yourself at any age. Ready to take note?
1. Choose a healthy lifestyle
One of the first rules to look younger, to have a healthy look and a rested and glowing skin is undoubtedly to embrace a regular lifestyle. A few small rules of behavior and correct lifestyle habits can in fact help you to show off a more youthful appearance in a natural way and to suffer less from the passing of the years.
From a healthy diet, therefore rich in fruit, fiber and vegetables, to a life marked by regular schedules and not too unbalanced rhythms, which includes, among others, a sleep of at least seven / eight hours a night - an essential detail that is equivalent to an elixir of youth without equal.
Keeping yourself hydrated and drinking at least two liters of water a day also helps you to show off a younger look and beautiful, glowing skin.
And finally, avoid a sedentary life, smoking and alcohol as much as possible and instead dedicate consistently to a "physical activity that you like and keeps you toned and healthy, a simple and very effective method to show fewer years and always show an appearance. at the top.
In the video below, we suggest some super foods that should never be missing on your table!
3 simple moves for a #nofilterskin
How to have smooth skin with an even complexion: 5 steps to do it!
Red seaweed: all the benefits for a younger and more elastic skin!
2. Use a skincare product with hyaluronic acid
To show off a luminous and young face, rely on a skincare product with hyaluronic acid, a moisturizing and plumping agent, which gives elasticity to the skin and counteracts the signs of aging.
It is a component naturally present in our skin that guarantees hydration and support, thanks to its ability to retain water. Over the years, however, its production decreases and, with it, its ability to act: the skin is therefore drier, duller and less toned. However, hydration plays a central role in counteracting the effects of the passing of the years and slowing down the appearance of wrinkles and signs of aging. It is for this reason that it becomes essential to rely on a skincare product with hyaluronic acid, capable of providing hydration to the skin and make them regain firmness.
In this regard, L'Oréal Paris has thought of an innovative facial treatment with Pure Hyaluronic Acid and Vitamin B5, an essential nutrient with soothing power. The Revitalift Filler Plumping Ampoules are a real novelty not only in the composition - the ampoules are enriched with hyaluronic acid, obtained by biotechnology, with 2 different molecular weights for a complementary action (both in depth and in the most superficial layer of the epidermis) - but also in the form and method of application. These are in fact 7 single-dose ampoules, with a practical and quick use to make the skincare moment a special gesture but simple and immediate at the same time. These in fact are ideal for keeping the active ingredients sealed up to the moment of application, preserving its freshness.Each ampoule contains the quantity to be used daily, perfect for ensuring full hydration to the skin of the face in just 7 days.
Not only that, the Revitalift Filler Plumping Ampoules are very suitable for a shock treatment at particular times of the year, when, for example, you sleep little or in the changing seasons, and more generally when the skin appears tired, dull and dehydrated, or as a daily skincare gesture for several weeks in a row so that the skin maintains its fresh and hydrated appearance every day.Just apply a single-dose ampoule once a day, morning or evening, after having thoroughly cleansed your skin and before your normal skincare routine, and in just 7 days, your skin will appear younger and plumped up.
In short, a small and precious skincare gesture to take care of yourself in a simple way and treat yourself to an intensive and effective treatment at home!
3. Watch out for make-up ...
Even make-up can become a precious ally if you want to show off a fresher and more youthful look. A very heavy and heavy makeup, for example, only "adds" years to it. In these cases, the first rule is to opt for a light and simple make-up able to give a touch of glam that enhances our strengths without weighing too much or giving an unnatural and artificial effect. Here are some small anti-aging beauty tips to follow to create a perfect make-up that gives you a fresh and young look, even with the passing of the years.
- Choose a light foundation, which spreads easily, suggests transparency and lightness, avoiding the unpleasant mask effect that, as you can imagine, "gives" several years more. So avoid heavy textures and too loaded and powder foundations, which would put highlight wrinkles and fine lines due to age. Better to stay on liquid foundations that even out the skin, making it more compact, and more easily hide discontinuities, small wrinkles and signs of aging.
- Opt for a highlighter: small touches of light help to soften the features and rejuvenate the face. A perfect anti-aging makeup is to mix the foundation with a bright concealer or a real highlighter, so as to make it less heavy. For a rejuvenating effect, you can also apply the highlighter in some strategic points of the face, for example between the two eyebrows, in the inner corner of the eye and in the area around the lips.
- Over the years, the eyebrows tend to thin out and lighten, with the risk of making the eyes less intense and penetrating. To overcome this small inconvenience, you can use a pencil in the color of your eyebrows and redraw the line, thus covering any holes and giving greater intensity to the look.
- Choose matte eyeshadows and avoid pearly or glitter ones which, having a less compact texture, tend to emphasize creases and small wrinkles around the eye. On colors, feel rather free, but remember not to overdo it: a nude look guarantees a more natural look and helps make you look younger.
- Opt for lipsticks with nude colors or light shades, which tend to illuminate and rejuvenate, or for the classic evergreen, such as red, better in the brighter and less intense shades. Instead, avoid darker shades, such as burgundy, grape pomace and rouge noir, which harden the features of the face; if you really are a lover of dark colors, opt for the gloss formula, which gives a greater volumizing effect, less marks on the lips and gives a touch of brightness. Finally, avoid the use of dark pencils to contour the lips, an old beauty custom to forget as it immediately "gives you" 10 more years.
See also: Neo romantic, preppy and nude: all versions of delicate make-up
© Pinterest Delicate make-up: all versions of nude make-up
4. Choose the right hairstyle!
The right haircut in these cases can really work wonders! Here too, the key word is naturalness.
Abandon all very unnatural styles, such as excessively long cuts, colors that are too heavy and bright or voluminous and démodé styling, and instead prefer current cuts, preferably medium-short, which give a "more gritty and modern air and a fresh and natural look. .
If you are no longer very young, dynamic and scaled short cuts or long bobs are ideal, more or less long, even better if with a wavy styling, which softens the features and helps you look younger with naturalness and class.
If you really are a "lover of long hair, certainly the least suitable for an anti-aging look, prefer a length that is not too excessive and opt for ad hoc scaling, concentrating them especially in the upper part, so as not to weigh everything down and suggest an "idea of movement and lightness.
Also for colors, let yourself be guided by naturalness and measure: the more the colors are natural and sober, the more they will allow you to look young and show off a fresh and modern look. The ideal in these cases is to opt for a slightly lighter shade than your natural color: it is advisable not to exceed the two shades to suggest a glamorous and natural effect at the same time. Even just a few small nuances, concentrated on the lengths or expertly distributed over the entire hair, it can guarantee greater brightness to the face, making it look younger.
Check out these super 50s who teach us how to show less with a really top hair look!
© Getty Images Short haircuts for women in their fifties
5. What about the look? Here are some style rules to look younger!
Choose a modern look, made of mix and match: mixing styles is undoubtedly a great way to look younger. So avoid excessively classic and chaste looks from head to toe or on the contrary girlish outfits, but learn to draw from both wardrobes, skilfully mixing with sobriety, measure and a pinch of character that never hurts. For example, modern and ageless garments are perfect, such as jeans proposed together with the most classic cardigans, solid color sweaters or shirts with an elegant and sober allure, perhaps with a pair of sporty but chic tennis shoes, perfect for facing everyday life. with a feminine and elegant style but without exaggerating.
Not only that, even the knee-high dresses with a pair of black leggings combined with brogues with a little heel are an excellent outfit to show off at any time of the day to look younger with style and an irresistible touch of fashion.
There are many choices from which to be inspired to propose a modern, fresh and young look, but above all, remember to create your own style and free your personality and imagination, respecting your tastes and making the most of your strengths.
© Getty Images
In collaboration with L'Orèal