9 challenges that we women have to overcome on a daily basis
As women, there are a lot of small challenges that we have to overcome every day: ranging from lewd and unsolicited looks on public transport to the running application of mascara where, almost always, we risk permanently injuring our cornea because we the brush escapes.
But one of the good things is that we never fight these battles, never alone.
- · 1. Going to the bathroom with the bag and being asked why we carry the bag everywhere
- · 2. Go out without make-up and be told "you look really shaken"
- · 3. Realize that you have to save the world exactly one second after you put your nail polish on
- · 4. Legs shaved but not too much
- · 5. Peeing in public toilets
- · 6. You want to cut your hair but regret it a second after you cut it
- · 7. Travel seated on public transport
- · 8. Put on heels, take them off, still suffer as if you were wearing heels
- · 9. Going home, dreaming about the bed, remembering that it is necessary to remove make-up
1. Going to the bathroom with the bag and being asked why we carry the bag everywhere
Nobody knows what might happen: we might need a sanitary napkin, there might be no toilet paper, there might be no soap ...
This is why, since childhood, we are inclined to have no confidence in toilets that are not ours or those of our friends.
9 signs that you are a hypersensitive person (and it is not always negative
12 proofs that women who wear glasses are the best
5 reasons short women are the best
2. Go out without make-up and be told "you look really shaken"Loading ...
There are days when we are in the mood and spend 40 minutes before going out and others when we walk through the door without wearing any makeup. It is precisely in these days that the comments of friends and relatives are concentrated, giving rise to an "infinite dance based on"sure you're okay? I see you really worn out'.
In reality we are always like this, only today we decided to leave the BB cream on the shelf.
3. Realize that you have to save the world exactly one second after you put your nail polish on
This almost seems to be mathematical.
You just finished applying your nail polish and:
-you have to close the zip of the dress
-you move a hairpin in your hair
-the phone rings
-you have to close the grates of the house because you live on the first floor, you never leave them open and you had to be at the aperitif about 10 minutes ago
Whether we like it or not, nail polish at home is one of the most incredible challenges we face.
4. Legs shaved but not too muchLoading ...
You know that terrifying message that arrives on a Saturday morning in summer and which reads:afternoon swimming pool, there is also Mattia", you are secretly in love with Mattia but have you quarreled with the beautician?
At that point you slip into the shower and rely on home methods which, however, in one way or another, involve blind areas such as the back of the legs.
If you have happened to show up at the poolside with your legs shaved in spots and then you have sunbathed only in front, know that you are not alone.
5. Peeing in public restrooms
Pee in public toilets is not a simple pee, it is a personal challenge that every woman must perform much more often than she would like: it involves great balance, abdominal play and, of course, also includes a hook to hang a coat on. and bag.
If men saw what we encounter of public toilets, we are sure they would ask far fewer questions regarding point 1.
6. You want to cut your hair but regret it a second after you cut itLoading ...
The scene above is taken from V for Vendetta and represents a much more tragic situation, but we must admit that with the hairdresser you always have a love-hate relationship (more hate than love) and that culminates in the washing of the head carried out as soon as we came home from the living room.
A short distance away, we will begin to look nostalgically at the photographs saying "look what long hair I had"and hoping that those present say"but imagine love, you're better off like this'.
7. Travel seated on public transport
First of all, let's clarify that seated trips are a thousand times better than standing trips, but there are times when our seatmates spread their legs for apparently unknown reasons and we have to make ourselves small because they have need space.
We don't want to investigate it, let's just say we're uncomfortable.
8. Put on heels, take them off, still suffer as if you were wearing heelsLoading ...
After an evening at high altitudes (gaining 12cm in height), you come home, take off your heels and realize that your feet have become so even with your shoes that they continue to hurt you.
Sure, you'll probably regret the choice of pumps, but you know it was worth it!
9. Going home, dreaming about the bed, remembering that you need to remove your make-up
This has happened to everyone: go home, throw your shoes in the corridor and go straight to your pajamas.
Going to bed a little later today will save us tomorrow's expression.
Whatever your battles are, always remember that you are not fighting them alone.