How to arrange the lights in the house
The different types of lighting:
- The lighting general, that illuminates the whole room thanks to wall lamps, at suspension lamps and ai chandeliers.
- L'functional lighting, which serves to illuminate only some areas of the room: the desk, the table, a mirror ... Generally, lamps with arm are used adjustable, table or reading table.See also
Buying a house: the steps to take such an important step
How to furnish your home: practical tips for every type of home
- L'particular lighting, that points out a piece of furniture or aartwork: some lamps small and discrete are directed on the element that you want to enhance.
The cunning: direct a beam of light from the bottom to top gives a scenographic effect to the wall, especially if the light source is hidden behind a piece of furniture or a shelf.
The different types of bulbs:
- The most common are incandescent bulbs. Very cheap, they adapt to various supports and on the market there are several shapes and colors. However, know that part of theelectricity who consume yes disperses in heat.
- Energy saving light bulbs are a low consumption. Although they are more care of incandescent bulbs, they consume 4 or 5 times less energy and have a lifespan of between 6 and 12 years.
- Economical, phosphorescent tubes are mainly used in the living area like the kitchen, the bathroom or the living room as, though last a long time, turn them on and off frequently harms. If you use this type of light bulb you have to respect some safety rules.
- Halogen bulbs diffuse one intense white light, they light up a lot but consume a lot of electricity. They have a lifespan superior to that of light bulbs incandescent but inferior to that of energy saving light bulbs.
- Energy saving halogen lamps are a variant of halogen bulbs. Like the others, they diffuse a light very similar to the natural light but they consume little electricity. What is more, they illuminate much more than classic light bulbs while consuming less electricity.
Make good use of lighting at home:
The way in which have the light sources in a room helps to create a certain atmosphere.
To create a calm and serene atmosphere.
To create a relaxing atmosphere, use above all i wall spotlights and the table lamps. Use light bulbs a low voltage or colored and multiplies the sources of light. Avoid direct lighting, which tends to dazzle the eye. You can also use a chandelier or floor lamp with dimmer (dimmer).
To create a warm and welcoming atmosphere
It is the atmosphere one would expect to find in a sitting room or in one Lunchroom, where we meet for a dinner or an aperitif with friends. A low pendant lamp will create a wide halo of light above a specific point: if you suspend it above the table, it will allow you and your guests to see what you are eating without being dazzled by too intense light. Decorate the rest of the room with bright objects, not forgetting the lampshades and the cascades of light. Also make extensive use of candles, which give a feeling of intimacy.
For practical lighting
To see well, it is essential to have enlightenment principal. Know that i spotlights directed upwards make the light more pleasant, while in the bathroom the ideal solution to save space is the wall lamps. With regard to the kitchen, you can choose from one ceiling light or of suspension lamps.
Don't forget to install gods too spotlights or of adjustable arm lamps close to strategic points of each of these rooms: worktop, mirror, sink ... to be able to cook or make up more easily.
To make a room bigger
Shaded areas make the room smaller. The ideal is to multiply the light sources and to vary the heights: on the table, on top of a high cabinet etc ...
Good to know: if you use a varialuci you can choose the intensity of the light and then adapt it to the different ones activities of the day. All electrical installations must comply with the standards established by the CEI (Italian Electrotechnical Committee), especially in the bathroom, where any electrical material must be sealed. watertight.