Venice: between taste and tradition
The Bacino di San Marco will welcome thousands of visitors this Saturday under a sky illuminated by plays of light and reflections. Tradition has it that at sunset the boats gather between the Giudecca Canal and the San Marco Basin waiting for the show that will start at 11.00 pm.
Between sunset and the start of the fireworks, typical dishes of the Venetian tradition can be eaten inside the boats.
For those who do not have a boat or were a simple tourist, they can take refuge in some place where they can taste the typical Venetian dishes.
Eat healthy: natural and delicious recipes to lose weight with taste
Light cooking: the secrets for dietetic cooking without sacrificing taste
- Skyline Rooftop Bar, welcome cocktail, buffet and DJ set: 130 euros per person.
- Pool party in the pool, which will then continue on the Skyline: 240 euros per person.
- Starred dinner by chef Corrado Fasolato at the Metropole Hotel, in the Citrus Garden. Dress code: Cocktail Attire. 220 euros per person.
- Gala dinner at the Do Leoni Restaurant, on the veranda of Riva degli Schiavoni, overlooking the San Marco Basin: 220 euros per person.
- Terrace of the Hotel Luna Baglioni accompanied by the musical duo Glen White & Jeiko: 390 euros per person.
Feast of the Redeemer 2011
From 16 to 17 July in Venice