Tips and accessories for practicing yoga at home
Yoga is a very ancient practice and discipline, and science has shown that it has numerous health benefits. If you don't play sports or play sports regularly, yoga will help balance your body and mind.
For those who play sports or are athletes, yoga is highly recommended because it can help achieve greater body stability, increase strength goals, improve and correct postures, stretch muscles that can be stiff, and even rehabilitate and prevent possible injuries. some of the best benefits yoga can bring you , whether you are a beginner or not, they are:
- Strengthen our immune system: especially for strengthening the respiratory and digestive systems.
- Protect and heal the lower back muscles: reduce the degeneration of the spinal discs that occurs with age, as well as improve chronic back pain, especially the lower back.
- Helping people with anxiety or depression: Scientific studies support the efficacy of yoga to reduce the problems of anxiety attacks and depression, thus improving mood.
- Improve rest and help you sleep better: the breathing techniques used in yoga are anti-stress and prepare the body for greater rest, because it also relaxes the muscles.
- Help you burn calories and maintain your weight: It is said that in a one-hour yoga class you can burn up to 500 calories and increase your metabolic rate.
- Improving Concentration: This is one of the most beloved benefits of athletes, as yoga is special for learning to synchronize movements with breathing and meditation at the same time.
In addition to these advantages, we offer you a series of essential tips and accessories if you want to start practicing yoga at home and get to know this wonderful exercise that combines the balance of the body with that of the mind.
The biggest advantage is that you don't need to go to the gym to exercise, at home, with two or three basic accessories you can start practicing it perfectly, learn new yoga positions and take advantage of its benefits right away!
How to organize the wardrobe: 10 essential accessories to arrange it
1. Get a non-slip mat to practice yoga
It is the main basis of yoga, you should be in contact with the ground, but with a non-slip mat where you can do all the basic exercises and positions. The advantage is that they can be rolled up and stored in any corner of the cupboard so they don't take up space.
There are rugs from 15 euros to 200 euros, but we have the one with the best value for money, so you can start right away!
This mat has guides that explain the alignments and positions of the hands and feet, as well as the line of the central axis.
2. Get the essential accessories for practicing the postures
The yoga wheel is a very useful accessory for practicing certain exercises and improving flexibility and endurance. It also helps reduce stress and relieve pressure on the joints.
It is non-slip and sweat resistant and also includes an electronic guide with postures to be performed with the wheel at home.
Buy on Amazon for € 8.49
Yoga blocks are essential accessories, whether you are a beginner or not, but especially in people who are now starting to practice yoga, because they serve to support the joints in the most complicated positions to reach the ground or to stay in balance.
The yoga band is used to stretch the joints and stretch the muscles of the body and thus obtain greater flexibility to be applied then in the postures. It is essential to practice elasticity and improve it to achieve a good level of yoga. It is sturdy, durable and easy to use.
Buy on Amazon for € 5.90
These are some of the yoga positions that you can perform with the band to practice flexibility of the muscles.
3. Special yoga clothes can help you perform the exercises
To do yoga, it is essential to take off your shoes and be in contact with the ground. There are those who prefer to do it barefoot for a more spiritual contact, but if you are someone who prefers to wear socks, it is important that they are non-slip to practice the positions on the mat without slipping.
These from Active are cute and of excellent quality.
And even if you probably already have sports pants, these we suggest are special for exercises such as yoga or pilates for the quality and elasticity of the fabric. They adapt perfectly to the body and allow you to perform the exercises without stiffness.Buy on Amazon for € 22
4. It is essential to have a book in which to learn the basic positions and keys of yoga
If you want to practice yoga at home you must learn at least the basics in advance, and although you can always watch a tutorial, it is recommended that you look for a complete book like this one that we propose to you to learn the basics of yoga and the best ones. positions to start practicing yoga at home in a simple and fun way.
Buy on Amazon for € 16.91 <